Δευτέρα 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

80's

DownTown Disco Night 80's , 90's

Not much to say, much to feel.

There are things in life, like childhood, playing in the yards, going to school, going to disco parties that are accepted as past.  They are memories.  We know there is now way to live them again!

Until....

Going to DownTown Disco Night 80's, 90's.

It was a shock.  It was a consiousness awakening.

There were so many memories, music, experiences, coulors, pictures, feelings, realizations.

It was alive.

I was alive.  There was no pain on my feet.  Nothing to stop me from jumping up and down and headbanging.

I felt so much "at home". 

I am passing a period that I easily get into meditation state.  Where ever I am I interpret things.  I let them trigger my mind and body and I watch and trap reactions.

80's are in my blood cells.  They have touched my DNA.  My principles, my believes, my way of acting and getting passionate and feeling strong and independet and caressing and loving and feeling feminine.

80's are so feminine.

90's are so male.

I feel blessed of all the experiences, life gave me.

Amen.

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: